Kenya Water Industry Association (KWIA) is a private sector Business Member Organization (BMO) established in 2003. It is a non-political members association aimed at improving access to water in order to spur socio-economic development and impact lives and livelihoods positively. It is the voice of the water sector in Kenya.
Why you should become a member of KWIA
- Lobbying, advocacy with regulatory and government institutions.
- Network and establish new contacts.
- Expand your client base.
- Find new national, regional and international business partners.
- Exchange expertise and experiences.
We maximize membership benefits through;
- Innovations such as hydrofracturing.
- Business promotion – study tours, expos, fairs etc.
- Business and market intelligence.
- Technical working groups.
- Business networking sessions.
- Annual members meetings.
- Discounted rates for KWIA services.
Current membership Annual Subscriptions
- Corporate membership – Kshs. 40,000
- Consultancy membership – Kshs. 20,000
- Student Membership – Kshs. 1,000